We recognise the vital role volunteers undertake and the many personal reasons someone may choose to volunteer. We try to tailor opportunities to meet individual volunteers needs and believe in a good volunteering match being of benefit to the wider community.
We are always keen to meet people interested in volunteering. Please get in touch if you’d like to know more.
- support participants as they develop creative work in the art groups. We decide upon the content of the artwork by drawing from the interests and focus of each participant. This results in fascinating and diverse art work being produced.
- support participants at the cultural events and facilitate their experience in Craven venues. Some participants will attend events with carers, others will have the support of a volunteer who accompanies them for the duration of the event and actively encourages their engagement in the day.
- help in the curating of the exhibitions generated through Pioneer Projects to celebrate participants achievements. Interested volunteers will be involved in all aspects of the curating and hanging Pioneer Projects exhibitions.
- pioneer a new training programme by participating in a course tailored for volunteering in arts and health projects with people living with dementia.
- There are volunteering opportunities working in Bentham Community Library situated in Looking Well Studios.
If you think you may be interested in being involved then please phone 015242 62672 or email email@example.com. We will arrange a meeting where we can talk together about your wants and aspirations, and plan from there.