The sessions will run for 6 weeks starting on Wednesday 11th October, 2.30 until 4.30 in the library and are available to people who are not in work, for example, retired or unemployed. Tutors will be available to help with any of the following and can offer one-to-one support if required.
- General IPAD awareness: loading applications and setting up home screens, setting up WIFI and testing the speed of your broadband, using common applications e.g. photos, music, email, using settings etc.,
- Using other Tablets such as Amazon Fire, Nexus etc.,
- Help with your laptop e.g. setting up email, installing virus protection, installing malware protection, using smartphones, using SKYPE to have video/audio conversations with friends and family, using Ancestry online to help you with genealogical research,
- Setting up Facebook and using the correct settings for security and how to make your device and personal details secure.
- Using the internet to compare costs for utilities e.g. gas, electricity and broadband and then how to change supplier.
If you would like further information about these sessions please telephone Lynda or Jack on 015242 62672 or email email@example.com
Looking Well Studios,
You can find the poster here.